Sunday, July 31, 2011

You have to find good things where you can.

Yesterday, we got rain for about twenty minutes.

One lonely cloud passed over and doused us. 

I was having an incredibly bad day what with the soon-to-be-ex finally moving out and it slamming home just how over our marriage is, and it felt nice that for the first time all summer we got the rain and others didn't.  Made me feel special, like that cloud felt sorry for me and said, "Hey, girl, don't worry about being in the sauna-like heat to water your garden today.  I got this."

Of course, it's ridiculous and just a coincidence, but it makes me feel better.

However, if that is what it takes to get rain, it's asking a little much.

Regular posting will resume posthaste.




___________________
Never fear, the tomato and pumpkin drama shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment